Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday

Yep, later blogging today that I would have liked, but DH wanted to sit up late last night and "play" (read: watch) Who Wants to be a Millionaire. LOL It was fun. But by 1am I was over the fun and falling asleep.

The girls and I got a lot done yesterday. Their attitudes aren't perfect yet, but they are really coming alone. This summer downtime has been not the best for them I don't think. You would think I'd know by now, I've been parenting for a while, that everyone does better with some structure. Anyway, the girls have shown some pride in the things they have done. It's an encouraging start.

So a friend is coming over to play today. I have the floors to do and I didn't really have anything extra for them except their normal chores.

We dusted and windexed yesterday. It was a big job. We cleaned places that I've not thought of in forever (dusted off little plants). We moved things to clean. It feels better and looks better.

No comments: