Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday

Well, the pool sparkles. :-)

It took me (and the girls) 3 hours to get it done yesterday, but it was worth the effort. We had a blast doing it too. Which never hurts. The water is a teensy bit cloudy, as it tends to get when you wipe down everything, but we shocked it and when everything "settles", DH will vacuum it out. That will probably be the last major clean of the summer.

Because of the pool, I didn't get all of my inside chores done. But that should be easily remedied today as it's slight cloudy and they're calling for rain.

I do have a couple of errands that I need to run too. And bills to do. :-l

Thankfully, there is leftovers from supper last night, so that is a non-issue. I'm so grateful to have a family that loves leftovers. I almost never hear a complaint. Actually, the opposite. I'll hear them go on about how it's better the second night. I love my family. :-)

Off to get things going.

No comments: