Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sleeping In

So last night DH finally got tired at a normal time (he's been having insomnia lately) and wanted to go to bed at 10:30 or so. Yes! So I go up to get ready for bed and he's asleep before I even get my teeth brushed.

Then it starts to thunder. Just softly. In the distance. But we have this big bear of a dog that is old and for some reason terrified of storms. Or rain. Or fireworks. Or ... any noise really. Actually I think it may be more the vibrations because he doesn't seem to be able to hear well.

So he's up panting and shaking. I go downstairs with him so that DH can sleep. And we're up until almost 2am.

At least I got to sleep in today. So that was nice.

Baby daughter (8) has a cold or sinus something and is sniffily. At this point I'm increasing fluids and encouraging rest. No fever.

My plans today is to update my list of things that need to be done and perhaps tackle one of the declutter jobs.

No comments: