Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday

So I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. Julia had a meeting to work on her Program Aide for Girl Scouts and we overslept. I dropped her off at noon and then Jill and I went to Barnes and Noble (Julia needed her next book in the series she's reading and it's a new series so the used book stores don't have it) and I was looking for something on RV's.

DH and I have been discussing getting a travel trailer. Lots to look into and decide on with that major purchase. But we've narrowed it down to things we want. And hopefully we can get what we want and it falls within the weight limit we can pull AND the price we can afford. : )

I didn't find the book I wanted on RV's however. So Jill and I went next door to Old Navy. They had the cutest dress on sale (1/2 off) and it fit her perfectly. This is day 2 of her wearing it. ; )

I've kept up amazingly on my household chores. Yesterday was floor day and I mopped the kitchen floor and then put down some mop and glow or some such and it looks fantastic. The bathroom floors got a lick and a promise but they look MUCH better. Time had run out and I needed to go pick Julia up.

On the way home we stopped at the store to pick up some powdered sugar. It's my sisters BD today and we're going to make her a cake!

So I'd better get going on that considering how late it is already!

No comments: