Friday, January 04, 2008

This Seems to Happen Every Year

Halloween comes, I blink, and it's January.

And a tornado or some such disastrous monstrosity has obviously whipped through my home while I was out because absolutely nothing is where it belongs.

And I'll bet you didn't know that a tornado could cause soap scum in your tub, did you? No you didn't.

There is no food in the house. Well, that's not true. The pantry is stocked fairly well, but no fresh food. So that's gotta happen.

The tree is down but not stored properly yet.

The floors, forgetaboutit.

So I'm going to go work on my home today. And hopefully will start back with my menu on Monday and normal posting after that. And please ignore the sidebar because nothing there is updated.

Unless I find a chunk of time somewhere before then. And truly you never know. I could find anything under all this clutter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo that's where the soap scum came from..a tornado!! Now I've got the greatest reason in the world for that soap scum, ☺

"My Little Wonders" said...

Hey you! I totally feel the same as you with the whole whirl wind feeling. My house is so crazy messy too. I am working on that also. I am glad to see your getting back, I miss you around here and all your fun tips too :)
Lori