Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rainy Sunday

The dog woke me up this morning because storms scare him. So I got up a bit early and that's fine because I got to sleep pretty early last night.

We had to be up early yesterday to go to Angel Food at the neighboring church. The girls volunteered.

Does anyone NOT know about Angel Food now? It's the most amazing thing. I plan to blog about it when I find more than just a few minutes.

I'm not at all happy with the way I've been keeping up the blog. I wanted to post daily and it's just not happening. I'm (still) trying to get in the groove of fall and homeschool and keeping up with all of my cleaning. Time really gets away from me.

It seems like I'm brushing my teeth to get ready for bed, I blink, and I'm brushing my teeth to get ready for bed again.

Yuck.

And Jillian has a stye in her eye. And looks pitiful.

: (

Hmmm...I should go have a little cheese with that whine.

No comments: