For someone who is always talking to my girls about attitude and what it means/how it glorifies (or not) God, etc., you'd think *mine* would be different.
I spend a good amount of time thinking of what I didn't get done this day or that. This week or that. And I'm going to try to change my way of thinking.
So instead of focusing on the fact that I didn't get the bathrooms done yesterday, I'm going to focus on what I *did* get done.
- I had a full homeschool day with both my girls
- I made bread
- I made a double batch of laundry soap
- We went and got Jillian's Halloween costume
- I cooked a nice big dinner
- I put away all the bulk purchases that I've been meaning to do for a few days
- I sat in the hot tub with Mike for about an hour
- I did 4 loads of laundry, folded and put away
- I did a bit of housework
- I started a lovely paint kit with Jillian (9) and we sat with that for over an hour
And probably much more.
I'm really going to work on my attitude and self image. I *am* busy. I'm doing my best. I'm going to attempt to be happy with that.
If only there were about 8 more hours in each day. ;)