Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update

Well, as you can see I got almost nothing done yesterday. My daughter and I spend hours trying to get rid of an infection on her computer. And we still didn't get it done. We may have to have it looked at. I can't believe how stubborn these malware can be! Her husband is doing college classes online so they really need this fixed. That's why it got priority.

I may put this list (and add to it) in my sidebar. It makes me want to get it done when it's out there for all to see!

2 comments:

Andrea Maddiex said...

Thank you! Had any luck with your daughter's computer?

My name is Michelle. said...

Unfortunately no. We have a friend who works on computers for a living so we'll ask him the next time he's over. If he can't figure it out, we'll have to either wipe it clean or take it in somewhere. It's really a shame.

But thanks for asking. :)