Monday, August 06, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I almost skipped out on participating this week because we're going to be out of the house for much of the week for a neighboring VBS. But I really like the organization I feel when doing MPM.

It's also just almost entirely too hot to cook. Or to eat hot food. The heat index today is supposed to be 105°. So please excuse the lack of creativity.

Monday - (Early supper for VBS) Tuna salad sandwiches. Fruit.

Tuesday - (Early supper for VBS) Pizza party (throw in honor of my baby's 10th birthday!), Birthday Cake and Ice Cream.

Wednesday - (Early supper AT VBS) Dinner and a Movie night. I have no idea what they'll serve.

Thursday - Hot Dogs on the grill, chips (many of the girls friends are coming over to swim)

Friday - Hot sausage and cheese quiche' (it fell through last week), salad.

Now for some real inspiration, go on over to Laura's Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great looking week ahead!! yummy,